What is your Industry type and size?
This is an important factor that primarily decides your application package and number of licenses required for your smooth operation.
With your specific needs, Microsoft Dynamics which is customizable easily,with powerful add-ons available off the shelf, could be tailored to suit your needs and can integrate with third party applications as well.
Our team of experienced consultants would be available to guide you through entire process and solve your issues swiftly. Microsoft Dynamics ERP suite is capable of catering variety of Industry types not just limited to those categories listed here.
- Discrete manufacturing such as Automotive, Aerospace, Electronics, Machinery, Tools, Parts, Ceramic tiles etc
- Process manufacturing such as Cement, Chemicals & Fertilizers, Milk& Food processing, Oil &Petrochemicals, etc
- Packaging where bulk materials are packaged into small pockets such as Edible materials, Pulses, Tea & Coffee, etc
- IT & ITES
- Courier& Cargo
- Travel& Tourism
- Consultancies – Law, Architecture, Designing, IT
- Financial services
- Public sectors and Government
- Commodities trading
- NBFC (Non-banking Finance companies)
- Ports & Shiping
- Construction, Survey and exploration
- MEP and Contracting companies
Solution deployment models available for Microsoft Dynamics
Microsoft Dynamics Enterprise Applications could be deployed based on variety of choices available to suit your enterprise strategy and policies. We can guide you through entire process of finalizing your solution deployment model that could be any one of the choices below or combination of these options mentioned below
In this model, the required server, software and licenses are possessed within the premises of the enterprise itself.
This deployment method is initiated by finalizing the design and architecture of Hardware and network topology required for smooth operation of your applications with careful selection and sizing based on various factors not limited to transaction volume, number of users and number of remote / distributed connections.
IT personnel in the company or suitable vendors in the market may be engaged to setup and install within the facility, operated and maintained by themselves.
Major advantages with this model is, highly suitable when
The hardware infrastructure and IT support team is already available already
- Issues such as limited or poor internet connectivity are resolved
- Regulatory requirements or sensitive data to be maintained within premises for confidentiality purposes
- Controlled upgrading of software through proven testing procedures before moving them to live environment
Typical issues with this model of arrangement could be
- High initial investment when infrastructure is not available already or legacy systems available
- Needs IT personnel to be available to address day-to-day issues and/or periodical activities
- Backup, Disaster recovery and ensuring availability is a risk to be handled by the company itself
- Upgrading or scaling the capacity up is a time consuming process
- Higher overheads than other models due to indirect cost elements such as Electricity, Air-conditioning systems running 24x7
A cloud based model entirely where the company need not have anything literally in their premises and need not own any servers or licenses. Cloud computing is concept relying highly on Virtualization technology. It contains infrastructure, platform and software bundled by the provided those are maintained by the provider accessed via secured login over internet.
The Windows Azure platform is a flexible cloud–computing platform that lets you focus on solving business problems and addressing customer needs.
Major advantages by adopting this model are
- Faster Implementation as many things are readily available off the shelf
- Pay only for the measured usage
- Can be scaled to any level quickly without losing time
- Less initial investment and improved cash flow due to lower monthly subscription amounts
- Lesser risk due to high availability maintained by provider through SLA
- No need to have in-house IT support expertise
- Backup and disaster recovery are part of the package
- Automatic upgrading of software
- Highly suitable where many number of remote connections through internet or VPN is required
- No replacements costs for servers (like 5 years of lifetime policy adopted by some companies)
- No ownership of server or other licenses at any point of time
- Upgrades are done automatically where there is no controlled procedures like testing in a separate environment before upgrading
- Purely dependent on provider for resolving any issues related server or software
- Entirely dependent on Internet and issues like connectivity or bandwidth could hamper the business transactions
- Client machine issues inside premises are not addressed by on demand provider
- Despite lower monthly subscriptions, higher cost for software on longer run
- Data protection through standard contract terms and well defined protocols but still data is lying outside the premises
- Outbound bandwidth limits can cost the company where large files are moved across in cloud
Hosted deployments give you the best of both worlds; you own the software, but with less of a hardware investment. The ISP provides you the necessary hardware and operating system for a fee, mostly recurring each month. With model certain difficulties with on-demand and on-premise are addressed or compromised in following ways:
- Very less initial cost due to less investment on server, firewall and backing up systems are taken care by ISP. However, license costs and other software costs remains same.
- Though bigger IT maintenance support teams are not required, minimal supporting facility could not be avoided entirely. However, periodical activities with software functions and running batch processes should be monitored always.
- Upgrades and customizations could be tested thoroughly before moving to live, that is to cloud